Monday, April 15, 2019

Texas


July, 2018

I just realized I never posted my last few posts from last summer...I left us stranded in Arizona...which, although it’s a very nice place...isn’t home..
   After we left Arizona we went to San 
Antonio...same place we stoped last year and are planning on a few days next year, too...

    It’s a park called Travelers World...very nice...we had a shady area near the pool.  It sits right on one of the entrances to the River walk...


    Bob played golf a couple times, the golf course is just next door. He didn’t want to go into town this year so I had him drop me off before  he played. I did the Riverwalk boat ride and did a little walking and shopping and took the bus home. It stopped right outside the RV Park...

After we left we had a one night stop on Galveston Island. Very glad we didn’t stay any longer..the beach was far away and icky and the showers and bathroom were in a completely different campground...we had to drive over to use it...the only cool thing about it were the birds.


No comments: