Monday, May 28, 2018

Lake City

Well, I spoke too soon, it’s raining. Bob said it wasn’t hard to see the road but our dog hates rain storms. She’s trying to crawl up under my armpit and is shaking like crazy.

We got to the RV park fine and checked in. Set up in light rain, but the ground is soaked. I hope we can get out tomorrow.


We have a corner lot and the lake is right outside our door. That’s nice. Also, the internet pole is right outside the door, that’s even nicer.


Rain let up for a minute so Bob is taking Buffy for a walk.
She came back soaked, but didn't seem to mind.
Made dinner. I love cooking on a gas stove.  I don't know why, but I do. I hope it stays with me all summer. Wish I had bought more corn. It was only 20 cents a cob and delicious.
Well, that's all for today.  Tomorrow we are off to Alabama.