Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Nashville...Grand Ole Opry

This was Fantastic!


If you ever get a chance to go to the Grand Ole Opry, take it. It was amazing.
We got to see some really good singers.  Two of my favorites.
Teri Clark and Carrie Underwood

 Two new stars that were both fantastic..
Ashley McBryde and Chris Janson.
These are a little blurry, it was really dark inside.

We also saw Darius Rucker, Bill Anderson, and Ricky Skaggs.  
There was a band playing in the courtyard.  They had food trucks, booths, games, photo ops.  It was free to get into the courtyard and there were hundreds of people there listening to the band.  It was great fun.  If you ever get a chance to go, go at least an hour or two early. 
     We almost didn't go.  I called the box office when we got to Nashville, and they were completely sold out. At first I thought oh well, then I decided to try Ticketmaster and see if they still had some for sale. They did! It cost a little more but I'm so glad I got them.  
















No comments: